TUSCALOOSA, Alabama – Alabama Football (9-8-1, 4-4-1 SEC) wraps up the regular season Thursday, hosting No.19 Auburn (11-4-1, 5-3-1 SEC) in a game at 7 p.m. CT at Alabama Football Stadium.
HOW TO FOLLOW
The game will be broadcast on SEC Network + via the ESPN app and WatchESPN.com for SEC network subscribers. Links to the live scores and stream are available on RollTide.com.
A LOOK AT THE SEASON
- The Tide recorded nine home wins, tying the program’s record for most home wins in a single season
- The last time Alabama recorded nine home wins in a season was in 1996
- UA has thrived playing at home this season, passing opponents 22-8 inside the Alabama football stadium.
- Alabama face their fifth-ranked opponent at the 19th Auburn on Thursday – the team have faced No.1 Florida State, No.6 TCU, No.7 Arkansas and No.24 LSU this season.
- Thursday’s game marks the end of the regular season as the Tide await the standings for their 14e Appearance of the SEC tournament
THE CRIMSON TIDE
- Ashlynn Serepca and Kate henderson leads the team in goals with five apiece and ranks first and second in points with 13 and 12, respectively
- Riley tanner has scored three game-winning goals this season, placing sixth in program history and fifth in conference
- Mckinley crone ranks seventh in program history for career shutouts (9) and ninth for career saves (129)
- This season, Crone has totaled 52 saves, while posting four shutouts
- The team ranks 25e nationwide in corner kicks, averaging 6.83 chances per game
- The Crimson Tide and the Tigers will meet on the 31stst time Thursday
- UA will look to defend Rivalry Trophy after upsetting No.15 Auburn 1-0 on the road in 2020
- Alabama are behind in the series 9-19-2 and are 6-9-1 at home
- The Tide have won two of the last three encounters, including a SEC 2019 tournament victory
- Alabama have concluded their regular season against Auburn 12 times
THE AUBURN TIGERS
- Tigers enter Thursday’s game ranked 19e nationally
- The team has an overall record of 11-4-1 and a record of 5-3-1 in conference
- Auburn tied the 13th Ole Miss in her last outing, facing the Rebels on the road in a 2-2 draw
- Anna Haddock leads the offensive, pace the program in goals (9), assists (7) and points (25)
- Haddock has also registered four game-winning goals this season against Samford, No.12 BYU, Chattanooga and Georgia.
- Goalkeeper Maddie Prohaska has appeared in all 16 games, allowing 15 goals and 41 saves
Get all the latest team information by following @AlabamaSoccer on Twitter and Facebook and AlabamaSoccer on Instagram. General sports news can also be found on UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.